Type: PuriFlash® XS 520 Plus and Combiflash Companion.
- Samples per run: 1
- Solvent delivery: Two maintenance-free, valveless metering pumps
- Programmable gradients: quarternary for PuriFlash® XS 520 Plus and binary for Companion
- Flow rate: 5-100 ml/min
- Rated pressure: 50 psi
- Liquid sample loading: Injection valve to load column directly
- Solid sample loading: Solid load cartridge for low-solubility samples
- On-line UV detection: Photo diode array absorbance detector (200 - 360 nm)
- Fraction collection: Foxy fraction collector with 1440 tube capacity
- Optional tube sizes: Racks available for 12, 13, 16, 18, & 25 mm tubes and other containers
Uses: The flash chromatography system enables automatic separations and purifications. The use of a pre-filled column (irregular silica, spherical, C18 grafted, etc.) allows separations in less than 20 minutes, with automatic collection and visualization of the location on the tube holder of the different products of the separate mixture.